"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, March 7, 2014

The Garden Canvas Is Set



 The canvas is set and now I can start to create my summer garden.

Lots of weeding and turning the soil in the vegetable area.

I set up some of the tomato and cucumber cages to give me a visual.  It helps to see how much room I have and where I can add anything else.

The rose bushes have a lot of nice looking buds on them.  Here is a Henry Fonda hybrid tea bud. 

I'm so excited about this year.  I hope I have better luck with my larger tomatoes and summer squash this year.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck with your garden this year! Looking good thus far!!!
xoxo- Julie

Marlene Plasencia said...

Ok so your all set up and ready to go. I know you're going to have some great blooms this year. You have inspired me to try some miniature roses again. Those are the only Roses I can grow down here with all of our humidity, I've tried it all in the past. But the miniatures and they do look pretty. I sure an't wait to see some of your "reall" roses, lol.
Blessing,
Marlene