"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring Artist Trading Card (ATC)


Today we welcome Spring
and all the possibilities it brings.

I wanted to share my first ATC.
It was fun to see what one can come up with on a small 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of paper.

Too bad it did not fit in this small frame that I pick up at Michael's $1.50 bin.

Wishing you a beautiful Spring!


Supplies used:  banner made from Papertrey Ink Christmas die, "Love lives here". Birdhouse, bird and branch is a Wplus 9 studio die set called "folk art". Butterflies came from a butterfly Memory box, "butterfly chain". Flower from my stash, stamp image and papers used from DCWV "The French Country" Stack.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How beautiful. I just found a pack of A4 sized baby card stock that I am thinking of using for postcards! I can embellish to some extent. They don't all look "baby", so that's good! Would be pretty like this in a frame though too! Thanks for the great idea!!!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Thanks Julie, have fun altering your cards. Hope you will share them. Have a great weekend.
Blessings!