"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Garden Video and Photos


Here is a video of my vegetable and rose area.
Most of the roses just had their bloom cycle but I really wanted to share with you some of the items in my garden.



Just some of the photos from the morning


 A tiny patty pan. The label on this one says "yellow".
 Tucson Sun roses
 A mini rose bush.  No name.  When I purchased it there was not label.  It has been with me for a long while.


 Henry Fonda roses
 A photo of all three of them.
 Yves Piaget roses.
 Cosmo "bright lights" blend.  I took out the larkspurs.  They were starting to get mossy and there were no other new shoots.  So in their spot, I added a couple of the seedlings of the cosmos.  I have grown them before and they are really pretty for a summer and fall garden.

 Gina Lollobrigida rose


 On the right side are two "lemon" cucumbers and on the left are two Waltham butternut squash.

 Ronal Reagan rose
A tiny "San Marzano" tomato
Botanical Interests of "elves" blend sunflowers, "marketmore" cucumber, "waltham" butternut squash and "brights lights" blend of cosmos.
Hope you enjoyed the video and thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Three posts and a video what a treat! Your roses always look so healthy! The Yves Pigot rose does look wonderful does it have a scent too? Your roses in containers look so good too. I will look forward to seeing the video it brings your garden to life for me. Sarah x

Julie said...

Fixin to watch video now. Will love to watch the progress of your butternut squash!!!

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, watch your vid already, beautiful. You really have a green thumb because your Roses always look so happy. Enjoy all those gorgeous blooms.
Blessing,
Marlene

Suzanne Bramble said...

Thanks for the look around your garden Bobbie Lynn, I loved the video and you know how much I love your roses too! I'm going to see if I can get the Yves Pigot rose in the UK - it's stunning! XX

Fishtail Cottage said...

gorgeous blooms - please link up to Fishtail Cottage's garden party sometime (just started this week) xoox, tracie