"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Collage Stamping - Cards

(click on to the photos to see them larger)


 I had fun just making cards by using only stamps.
I have not done that I a long time.


I used the same technique on my cards.

 Here are the main stamps I used. The first one is a Hampton Art clear set called "life defined that I used for the background.

 The hydrangea stamp is a Hero Arts. I love this stamp.

 The inks I used on the hydrangea were Versafine "crimson red" and for the leafs I used Tombow brush marker #098 and dabbed Memento Ink "espresso truffle" here and there on the leaf.  
For the wording I used Memento Ink "rich coco" and a butterfly punch.

 For this card I used a script stamp for the background in Memento Ink "gray flannel"


 The wording I used Versafine ink in "toffee"
 I stamped on cream colored card stock.
I used Cordination canvas textured card stock called "merry" for the matting.  also used my Krylon gold leaf pen along the edges.
 Inside the cards
 Inside the birthday card.
I have not used this stamp on the back of my cards in a long time.

Thanks for your visit.  Have a wonderful day.
Blessings!


2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

I love those stamps! I have used stamps in the past but Have never seen anything as lovely as that hydrangea one! Sarah x

Julie said...

gorgeous!!!