"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, April 21, 2014

More Altered Paper Mache Eggs

Just wanted to share a few more paper mache eggs with you.  Just in time for Easter too.




They were a lot fun to do.  There are so many ways to decorate these.



The pink flowers are my pressed larkspur flowers from my garden.

These here are just a few that were decorated differently.  Here is the post that  I did with the first round of eggs -  HERE.




My Dear friend Ms. "L" gave me this beautiful woodblock stamp that has the Lords prayer.


After I added color to the eggs I used Archival Ink in sepia (this is a warterproof ink).



I just gave the egg a little roll to add the stamp wording.



Using one of the napkins that I just received from Marlene was perfect for the large egg.  The white flower was transparent and the words showed through.  I love the way the turned out.



Laces and trim from my stash and it was fun looking through my stash.  



I hope everyone had a good Easter.  We did and the weather was perfect too.

This week, a lot of gardening.  Turning the compost bin, adding some of the new sprouting veggies into the garden area and more sowing of seeds.  We may see some rain by the end of the week.  We shall see.

Thank you for all your comment on my last few posting.  Have a great week and hope to post soon.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

More darling eggs, that stamp is just right for you.

Have fun in the garden.
Bev.

Julie said...

These are beautiful, Bobbie Lynn! i think my fav are your dried flower one and the lacy ones!!!