"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, April 14, 2014

Mother's Day Cards

Here are the cards that I made and send out to Operations Write Home

The paper collections is DCWV's "The French country" stack.


 (click on to the photo to see them larger)


Spellbinders label die for the sentiment.






Sentiment "Mother" is a dollar stamp from Jo-anns.  It's an old stamp. Hope they have a new one this year.
I like the way this card turned out.  It was inspired by Jacqueline's blog called "my grid and inchie projects.  She also has an other blog called "Jacqueline's craft nest".  Both are great blogs.
You get to use up a lot of your scraps that way.  Just like quilting.


The sentiment is a Hero Arts wood block stamp.


"the sweet life" stamp set by Papertrey Ink.


A random quick card using an embossing folder, left over strip of paper and an old K& Company die image.


These are my recent cards that I made.  Very simple cards.  Used two coordinating papers from the collection, edge corner punch and some ribbon.

I stamped the envelopes also using the "the sweet life" stamp set.

Inside of the cards.

I also made some tags.  Used one of my favorite dies by Tim Holtz, the bird and cage.
I used cereal boxes and adhered book pages.
 The left over areas I used various dies for future projects.

Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.


4 comments:

Julie said...

These are really beautiful, Bobbie Lynn! Those are so recipients who will truly appreciate your love!

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your cards are so elegant and beautiful. Love the layers, I'm they will be treasured.
Blessing,
Marlene

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Oh you are wonderful to do this, they will certainly be appreciated.

Happy creating
Bev.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, this is a lovely selection of cards. I like the pretty patterned papers you've chosen for them, and your card designs are beautiful. Elizabeth xx