"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Random Act Of Kindness

I want to share some beautiful items that I received last weekend.
There is so much to share and the photos do not do them justice.


 It came from a wonderful crafter who shares her amazing projects through her blog "Uniquely Ella"   and also on her Youtube channel 4umarlene1 .  She also share her garden too.

 Below is a beautiful mahjong  piece.  On her blog and Youtube channel you can see them along with her altered dominos too.
 A bag filled with beautiful colored stringed beads. Love the colors.
My next garden journal.  The images are great. Marlene is also sharing some of her beautiful paper napkins for altering.  I have seen on Pintrest so many things I would love to alter using napkins.

I hope you will visit Marlene's blog and youtube channel.  She is an amazing crafter in mix media, projects using laces, ATC's and so much more. I have learned a lot about mix media and also how to use items I have never thought of using.

Thank you for stopping by and also once again Marlene, Thank you!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Oh the photo's of your goodies are amazing, you will be creating lots with this goodness. Enjoy. Marlene knows you!

Happy days.
Bev.

Suzanne Bramble said...

What a lovely lot of goodies - you're going to have fun using them!
I've popped over to the blog and it's lovely so I'm now following her as well as you. Wishing you a very happy Easter XX

Julie said...

What a nice surprise in the mail!!!!!