"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Baby Bibs and A Tea Towels

 Pattern is a See & Sew by Butterick #B5669.  They are fun to make and a quick gift to sew too.


 Using some fabric from prior sewing projects.  



More tea towels
Flour sacks

 This is an iron transfer for pillows but I thought I would look cute on a towel.
One of the towels was damaged so to cover it up, I thought I would give some applique a try.  When I go to wash it I will see how well I did.  : )  The tea pot and cup is from a pattern that I have had for a long while called Time For Tea by Debbie Mumm.

Hope to post cards and photos of the garden soon.  Thank you for visiting and have a great day.
Blessings!


4 comments:

Julie said...

Your bibs are adorable! I just love See and Sew patterns! They area all cute, but I love the butterfly pattern...and the quilted one!

The tea towels are beautiful. You did such a good job on the applique! Something I really need to practice!

Have a lovely Wednesday! Give Opie a kiss from me!

xoxo- Julie

Rob O'Neill said...

Hi there! I just drop by here and these bibs of yours caught my attention so much. They are so wonderful and they really look very pretty, perfect for those lovely little girls. I like all the designs of these bibs especially the butterfly one, it looks so awesome.

MargoBowBells said...

The bibs are just beautiful !!

Bits of Stitching! said...

Lovely! I'm totally partial to the beautiful roses in the basket embroidered towel and to the pink bib with the tiny white flowers... too cute!