"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Mother's Day (cards and red ivy geranium)

(click onto the photo to see a larger photo)

 A few more Mother's Day cards. Using so sheets of 12 x 12 paper from DCWV "The French Country" Stack  and various paper punches, die cuts and halfback pearls.

I used the stamp on both cards.


 While looking through my sticker stash I came across these laser cut roses and made a couple of cards.
 Using this sweet mini rose stamp by Stampin Up (2003) for the background and ran the card through the swiss dot embossing folder.

 This is how I packaged the tea towels.  I used painters paper as wrapping.  I folded the sheets to fit one of my embossing folders. A fun way to wrap.


 Made some millenary flowers.



 What a beautiful color of red. 



"Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.


 Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over"
-George Cooper

To all you Moms out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

What an absolutely gorgeous post. Love the quote you used and especially liked the photo's of the Geraniums.
Have the most wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday.

Happy days.
Bev.

Julie said...

Oh, what a sweet post!!!!! I adore dotted swiss from my youth! I should buy some fabric (if still available today) to sew with! Your cards are gorgeous! The half pearls are the perfect elegant touch! Lovely poem and that red geranium is stunning!!!! Happy early Mothers Day to you too!!!!!
xoxo-Julie

Down by the sea said...

As always your cards are amazing. I have never come across those lovely words before they are so beautiful. Sarah x