"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Framed Butterflies - Home Decor and Cards


I put up a few decoration for the 4th of July and one that is new.

Using a frame that I already had, some paper punched butterflies (a Martha Stewart punch) and part of a STAMPIN' UP 2001 wood stamp. You will see below that I used the whole stamp on the envelopes.

The idea I have seen a many time on Pinterest but recently on a blog that I follow called:


Jacqueline made a wonderful framed butterflies and I thought I would make one.


I made myself some note cards too.

Paper: Bo Bunny 6 x 6 pad called "liberty"
Inks: Versafine "onyx black"
Memento-dew drop dye inks: "love letters" (red) and "Danube blue" 
Hard to see but, I did use an embossing folder on the base of the card. (sweet flowers" by Crafts-Too
Water color paper was used to glue on the butterflies.  The water paper was a pad that I picked up at Jo-Ann stores dollar bin, 96lb weight paper.


Thank you for your visit.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Bobbie Lyn, love your little 4th July vignette - the framed butterflies are just perfect. The notecards are super too. Unfortunately the link isn't working so I was unable to check out the Pinterest reference today ... another time perhaps. Have a great day. Elizabeth xx

Julie said...

What a clever idea!!! Love all of the butterflies framed together like that!!!! Brilliant!

Leanne said...

These are beautiful Bobbie Lyn, you are a very talented lady.

MargoBowBells said...

Looks really good...the frame really compliments it.....I always admire the patriotism of Americans.....we should be more like you !! XX