"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rosie Posie Stamp Set - Papertrey Ink

I want to show you a few cards that I made a week ago using Papertrey Inks stamp and die set called "rosie posie".  A real nice set and a lot of stamps in the set to work with.


Here is my first card.



This is a 7 x 5 inch card.  Inks used -  flowers "passion flower" and "butter bar" by Hero Arts. Leaves "bamboo leaf" Memento.  Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Yellow card stock (unknown) ran it through a swiss dot embossing folder. The numbers are chipboard from American Craft. I used my gold leaf pen to color them.

Sentiments: "simply fabulous" by Rubbernecker and Hero Arts woodblock "happy birthday to you"






Some triple stamping technique





Inks: On the flowers, Hero Art "pale tomato" and Papertrey "pure poppy".  On the leaves, Mementos "bamboo leaves.
I used a background stamp by Hero Arts called "envelope pattern" using Hero Arts "butter bar".

For the matting I used Bazzill smooth card stock called "lollipop.
Sentiment wood block by A Muse Art stamps.







Matting: Bazzill smooth card stock called "robins egg", card on the left.
Inks: for the flowers, Hero Arts "tide pool" and for the flower stem, Mementos "bamboo leaves.
I used the dies for this card and popped them up with 3D foam squares.
The Dot is part of the set I stamped it using "tide pool" and "butter bar".  Embossed using the swiss dot embossing folder.
The card to your right, the paper color unknown, ink for the flower "cornflower" (hero arts).




This card I did not use any matting I just stamped right onto the base of the card.
The background image is part of the set.
Inks for the background were Memento "new sprout" and Hero Art "passions flower"
Flowers I used Hero Arts "grape juice" and "passion flower".
Leaves I used Versafine "olympia green"
The birthday came from Papertrey set called Inside and Out birthday.




The matting I used some Hero Arts paper, part of their 8 1/2 x 11 paper pack called "blushing layering" 80# weight. 12 sheet of for colors.

Large flower I used "pale tomato" and smaller flower "pure poppy".



A fun set and here is the link to Papertrey to see all the stamps that come in the set.  

 With left over paper I made some smaller cards.

 I had sample that I made into a card.

This last card layout came from Lift Challenge and their challenge #67.
I thought I would give it a try.
A fun way to use a lot of different sentiments and I think this would make a great card for Father's Day or any card giving holiday.

Loved creating with this stamp set by Papertrey Ink.  Here is the link to see the set HERE.

Well, off to my next project.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Blessings!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh these are really pretty!!!! I love them all, but my fav is the one on the right in the 3rd photo up from the bottom!!!! Papertrey is something I will check out! Just love these stamps and colors!!!!! Great work!
Xoxo-Julie

Suzanne Bramble said...

They are all looking lovely. Very brave to stamp directly onto the card in the honeycombe design one! XX

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Your cards always make me smile. I appreciate the detail that you describe with your card making.
They are all outstanding.Rosie Posie is so you!

Happy days.
Bev.