"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, July 13, 2014

ATC No.2 - Sewing Theme


A quick post on my second ATC

I have been in a sewing mood lately and I thought I would try another a tempt  at creating an ATC using leftover scraps.

 I had some corrugated packaging that I used for the backing/ foundation of my ATC.   Pattern paper from the Recollections paper pad called "regent street". A piece of the paper is shown below.  I did a zig zag stitch around the decorative paper. Ruler tape that I picked up at Jo-ann's in their dollar bin. Left over burlap flower from my stash and added a button to the center of the flower.  Left over lace trim, sequins and a DMC embroidery floss label.  The "vintage style" stamp came from the clear set called "button boutique" by Papertrey Ink.




Thanks for the visit.
Have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful ATC!!!! I was thinking of you when I was in this huge scrapbooking store in Sioux Falls, SOUTH Dakota last week! the store was overwhelming as it was humongous!!!! I was wishing you could be there with me! It is called
http://www.rscrapbookstore.com

if you want to see it online. The lady there gave me a quick stamping lesson to try to help me do better with it. i also bought 4 little stamp pads, one was chalk ink.

We are now in Louisiana, visiting all of my husbands family. Hope you are having a great summer.

xoxo-Julie

Marlene Plasencia said...

OMG, my dear. Your ATC is so pretty. So adorabel, I love them.
Blessing,
Marlene

Elizabeth said...

Love this ATC with it's sewing theme. So impressed that you used packaging too - perfect upcycling :) Elizabeth xx