"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

View "B" New Look Pattern

I just finished another dress using New Look Pattern 6022, View B.
 Fabric is a Susan Winget design called "Rooster Strut Damask"(CP45848).  Purchased at Jo-anns fabric store.
$12.99 a yard and 100% cotton.



I think I mentioned on my last post on this pattern, here, that the pattern runs large and it has no shape to the dress.  I think that is why did not like it on me before the alterations.
It is a good summer casual dress for those hot day.
You can Google the pattern and see others who have made dress from this pattern.  It is neat to see what others have done.  
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Marlene Plasencia said...

WOW Bobbie Lynn, you can really do it all. Your dress is beautiful and I just love the fabric. I love the little pleads on the back, it looks beautiful. Going to keep looking to see what you've been up to in your beautiful yard.
Blessing,
Marlene

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Wow, that is just lovely! x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

You did so well with this pattern. Love the chosen fabric, rather smart.Hope you get lots of wear out of it.

Happy sewing.
Bev.

Julie said...

Oh, this dress turned out so cutely! These are my kind of sleeves! Perfect!! I will Google and see the dresses made by others, too. Thanks!
Stay cool.
Julie