"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Week 17 Of my Summer Garden

I have been one busy bee in my garden.

Just about everything is growing and fast.



A few more photos of a Elves Blend sunflower.
I love the way this stalk of sunflowers grew.
A perfect bouquet of sunflowers.

A few of them are ready to be taken out and I will be sowing more over the weekend.




 A beautiful orange Cosmos bright.


 The cosmos look nice growing in-between the roses.

 The border roses are doing well.   

 Meidiland rose bush.  Beautiful roses.  I will be replacing this rose bush this fall
It is not the right rose bush for this flower bed.
It will be given to a friend who has a perfect area for it.
A hillside where it will be much happier.
It is a ground cover rose.


 Carefree Spirit  border rose
An area that will be worked on soon.
The space between our house and our neighbors house.
An area that get a bit to soggy.
We are expecting an El Nino this time around,
so it is a perfect time do get this job done.

 A cute butternut squash.
I have two plants of butternut  that are doing really well.
The other two, not so well.


 Right now, my favorite time in my garden is in the late afternoon.







I have a lot of gardening to do but I'm loving every bit of it.
Thank you for taking the time to visit

and 

Happy 4th of July!

"God Bless American, my home sweet home"



4 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Your garden is growing so well. I noticed how lovely your lawn was looking, good luck on the bit that needs some work.
Happy 4th July,enjoy your long weekend.

Happy days.
Bev.

Julie said...

I love that sunflower how it all branched off of a single stalk!!!! Lovely flower heads! your friend will be happy to receive the white rose!
gorgeous plant!!!!!
Nice looking butternut!!!!!
Everything looking wonderful, Bobbie Lynn! Happy 4th of July to you and hubby too!!!!!
Xoxo-Julie

Deb said...

Simply breathtaking, I am in awe of your green thumb. The flowers are amazing.
Happy 4th of July to you!

Janneke said...

Your garden looks so bright and sunny, love these vivid colours. Wish you a nice 4th of July and Happy Gardening!