"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, August 4, 2014

Fall Cards and ATC No. 3


Over the weekend I was cleaning out one of my boxes that I have just fall papers in and looking through box, I got inspired to make some cards for Fall and Halloween, will show you those on a later post. 


The papers I used are left over scraps from a very old paper collection by K & Company, a Brenda Walton design called "brookfield". 

A wonderful paper pad that came with  sticker sheets, die sheets of alphabets, tags, mini folders and frames.  I have used this collection on a lot of prior cards and scrapbook layouts.  

The sunflower is a woodblock stamp by Stampedy Anne designs #E-1005.  I used a variety of markers I have in my collection such as, Copic, Tombow and American Craft. 

The "happy harvest" is a woodblock by Stampin up! 2005.


The "blessed" is a Papertrey Ink die.


ATC No# 3


using the leftover bits of paper, I made this ATC.  I fussy cut the sunflowers and added glossy accent to the centers.
The word "love" and the "&" are part of the "brookfield" collection.  It came with a lot of words that I can use on other projects.
The image is part of a 12 x 12 sheet of other beautiful images by K& Company's "Life's Journey", stamp collage embossed paper.  I love these images and I'm down to my last few sheets.
I used Papertrey Inks "button bouquet" die to make the buttons.  Some lace and a charm from my stash.  

It was a great way to keep me out of the humid hot weather.   A time where I need to watch out for white spots on my plants. 

I also want to thank you for leaving nice comments on my second New Look dress that I posted.


Thank you for taking the time to visit and hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings!

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Such pretty cards, you could save some of your seeds and put in the card for your gardening friends. Especially love the last card.

Happy card making.
Bev.

Julie said...

These are all great! I have to do some research on "woodblocks". Not sure what that is! Your ATC is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Deb said...

Love the cards, you are such a creative soul, isn't it wonderful to rediscover crafting supplies you forgot all about?