"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, August 18, 2014

Fruit and Fall Themed Cards

What do I do when it is too hot to be outdoors?  Make some card. : )


The papers came from  DCWV's paper stack called "Four Seasons"
This is an old collection, 2012.  
Here is a YouTube Video from CHA showing the papers
 click HERE

You can see in the video the papers are very busy but beautiful.
I try to let the papers do all the work
I do not want to add too many embellishments and have them take over the beautiful images on the papers.

Here is a small piece left.
I can see this as wall paper in my kitchen.


I  purchase from Hobby Lobby some extra sheets of paper in solid  green and a fun gingham print from their Paper Studio line. 




I used Spellbinder circle and square dies to do some fussy cutting.

The fall sentiments came from an old clear stamp set by TPC studio called "Autumn Harvest"  I have used this set many times.

I do not know the company name for the tiny label die but it is a thin die

The embossing folder that I  used on the solid green paper is called "Twizzle" #656799 by Sizzix


You can see but I added some glitter to the eggs and leaves.  I added a three maple paper punch leaves.



I cut out the pear image and popped it up on foam squares.
I had a left over Anna Griffin tag that had some ribbon on it and used it as a template to make this tag.


 Sentiments on these cards came from Hero Arts Clear set "all occasion messages"

I found some left over papers to use for the layering.  


I think I'm set for fall cards now.


Well, It is a start of a new week.
Hope yours is a great one.
Thanks for the visit.
Take care
Blessings to you.









4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The cards are all so beautiful! I love the colors for Autumn! Enjoy your week and being creative! Hugs, Diane

Stephanie said...

Each one is incredibly beautiful and the colors are so perfect for Autumn.

Have a wonderful week!

Julie said...

These are beautiful! Love that embosser of Twizzle! Very pretty!

Leanne said...

I love Autumn colours, your cards are beautiful, and you are right .... that card would make a great kitchen wall paper.