"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, August 8, 2014

In The Garden At Week 23

This week 

 Ms. Yves Piaget is blooming once again. Cosmos Brights in the background

 The containers near the breezeway

I need more shades of green around the sitting area.


 Crassula flower
Container geranium

container mini roses
Sowing some carrots in containers.
Carnival Blend
and 
Tonda di Parigi (round type)

 A couple more Elves blend sunflowers



I love the striped look on the backside of the sunflower. 





This week, the weather was much cooler.  A very nice change. It was nice being out in the garden for a lot longer time.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by.
Blessings


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful blossoms! I especially liked the red flower with the shadow on the wall - just lovely!

Happy weekend to you!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely post and beautiful flowers. I really like that deep red sunflower - back and front - I think I'm going to have to source that colour for next year. Glad to see you are enjoying cooler weather and getting out into the garden more. We have had some very hot days but now it's cooler and wetter ... saves me watering the garden :) Elizabeth xx

Julie said...

Oh, you have so many pretties here!!! I love them all. The Yves Piaget in front of the Cosmos is gorgeous! I almost bought Cosmos seeds today, but decided to try carnations!

The crassula flowers, and geraniums are really showy!!! LOVE the sunflowers...and I like the backs of the yellow ones too!!!

Glad you are getting some cooler weather! I will be so happy when we start to see some. Probably not until October. :(

I saw a large Swallowtail in the tire garden today. Gorgeous! He flew away before I could get a picture tho. I will be on the look out for him!!!

Deb said...

Your flowers are just lovely, after this years garden disaster I get my garden fix looking are your photos.

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Wonderful flowers, so pretty! x

Janneke said...

Your sunflowers are looking gorgeous!

Leanne said...

All your flowers are so beautiful, I didn't know you could get yellow cosmos, I have only seen 2 shades of pink and white. Love your geranium. Mine don't do well in pots, they much prefer the garden.

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, loving all your beautiful blooms. They are all beautiful. I received your surprise, you're so sweet. Thank you so much. Have not opened it will do a vid.
Blessing,
Marlene

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

The photo's of the Sunflowers just make me happy. Especially love the back of the one you showed. Happy gardening.
Bev.