"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kitchenscape

A quick post.


One of my favorite little spaces that I like to decorate is a shelf in my kitchen.

I think red and yellow is a good color combination for my kitchen. 
I think I will go back to that.  It seems to brighten tiny kitchen.

I also like red and vintage blue (seen on vintage tablecloths).  I've  also seen the combination  in quilting fabrics.  

Do you have a favorite space or room that you like to change from time to time?


Today is much cooler.  Yesterday was also nice.  I was outside a lot longer in the garden this morning. A very nice change.  



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Blessings to you. : )

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Simply lovely! It looks like the perfect spot to take a moment out of the buys day and enjoy some blessed quietness :)

Enjoy your afternoon!

Julie said...

I have a yellow gingham curtain in my kitchen with red appliances! I like those colors too! My SIL gave me this gorgeous hand blown glass sort of red ball (kinda angled a bit), that I have hanging in front of curtain over sink. I love your sweet decorated area!