"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, August 1, 2014

Lavender English Tall


 Made some lavender bundles for drying.


This week, trying to avoid being outside too long in the hot humid air.
The evenings have been beautiful for sitting outside.
Also this week, I have been looking a different seeds for next years garden. I'm thinking more and more of a cut flower garden.


August 1st, wow another month gone. Summer is almost over.
Have a wonderful weekend!


"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
- Celia Thaxter

3 comments:

Janneke said...

You ended with a nice quote and I love the lace you bundled the lavendel with. I can imagine the fragrance.

Julie said...

Oh how neat you can cut and dry your own lavender! I am so happy having these tons of tall zinnias to cut also for friends and family. I am thinking the cutting garden is my new wish as well.
Happy weekend!
Julie

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Lavender is one of those plants that just makes you want to touch and smell the lovely perfume. I am sure English Lavender is the one you can put in cooking.
Hope the weather improves for you, I hate humidity too.

Happy gardening.
Bev.