"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, September 22, 2014

Welcome Fall - More Roses


The first day of Fall


A perfect white bud from my Pope John Paul II bush, hybrid tea.





 It opens up so beautiful


It is an amazing white rose.


I can never get enough of these pink ladies, Yves Piaget roses, hybrid tea.


She is my favorite.  Hubbys too.




Some plastic cherries I have had for a long while.



Adding to the mixture, a few more pink peace and Ronald Reagan roses.  They are the white/red roses. 



I love using this round vase.
 I like the way the roses look in them.


Let's see what this season will bring in my garden.
Have a wonderful Fall or Spring
I know a few of my blog friends in Australia will be enjoying Spring now.

"Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf's a flower."
-Albert Camus 


6 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Some stunning roses, you certainly know how to display them. Those little cherries had me fooled, I thought gosh you hadn't talked about a cherry tree growing in your yard.

Happy days.
Bev.

Leanne said...

Your roses are so pretty, can't wait for mine to bloom, not yet though, they will be at least 6 weeks away I think. I have planted a new double delight rose so I can't wait for that to flower. Glad your weather is cooler for you.

Julie said...

Your roses are always so amazingly beautiful! Love your little cherries, too!!!

Down by the sea said...

I can almost smell them. I never tire of seeing your beautiful roses. Sarah x

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your roses are so beautiful. The white one is gorgeous and my fav. Yay for fall, my favorite time of year.
Blessing,
Marlene

Elizabeth said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn, your roses are, as ever, beautiful. And your corgi is adorable. My father gave me a corgi puppy for my 16th birthday, a very long time ago. Called Corrie, she was adorable too. Elizabeth xx