"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bacopa and Sunsprite Patio Tree Rose


 I do not think I have told you that I really like this Bacopa (abunda giant white), that I purchased at my local garden center last year.
What caught my attention to purchase this plant was the way they garden center had it in hanging in baskets. The plant cascaded so beautifully and I knew I had to have one.
Right now where I have it is under the patio and the tiny flowers pop right now with the Fall sun.

(click onto the photo to see it larger)


I think I make transfer it into a larger container.
I have cut this plant back and it grows back with no problem.



It look beautiful on its own or with other plants




Right now, the roses are loving this Fall weather.  I think it is the perfect time for roses.  In the afternoon sun the rose also glow. 







The do not make good cut flowers but the look so pretty on the tree.



Yellow mum that I purchased back in 2012.  It was in a 4" pot when I brought it home. It is so pretty right now.
The name on the tag, "Bethany yellow".
A perfect plant for Fall.


Thank you for your comments on my last couple of posts.
I hope to post soon another quilt.  I hope to find fabric for the outer border.  It is another flannel quilt. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.


6 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

You can't go wrong with Bacopa, it is one of those plants that just keep on blooming. It is great in the garden in a rockery as well. Your Mums have grown so much since you purchased the plant. Love the brightness of the rose, do the blooms have a perfume?
Good luck with your quilting.

Happy days.
Bev.

Stephanie said...

Oh wow, the roses are so beautiful! Unfortunately there are no flowers blooming here in the mountains. The leaves have fallen from the trees and the temeratures are dropping down into the 20's at night.

Thanks for sharing and have a lovely week!

Leanne said...

Beautiful photos, I went to the garden centre on the weekend and bought a lupin plant, can't wait to see it flower. Never had one of these plants before. Its fun trying new plants isn't it,

Julie said...

That top plant is really lovely! I will have to look for one!!! The roses are beautiful. I need to get out and do some deadheading tomorrow morning! Can't wait to see your quilt. Hugs to you!
Julie

Janneke said...

Your Bacopa is showing an outstanding beauty in that green pot on the patio and those yellow roses, they are doing great and it's already almost November.
Looking forward to your quilt!

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, loving your Bacopa. I have never seen one, yours is beautiful. I just can't get enough of your Roses, wow they are gorgeous. The yellow mums are just lovely. Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Marlene