"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, November 15, 2014

DCWV's Mariposa Paper Stack

Using a very old paper pad by DCWV Mariposa.


Very simple card layouts.  I just let the papers do all the work.

These ar A2 size cards
I used some book paper for layering, embossing folders, oval dies, half back pearls and some fussy cutting of butterflies.  The "autumn blessings" is a TPC Studio clear set.  


5 x 5 size card
The stamped scripture is a stamp set from Our Daily Bread called "faith".




The sentiment stamp is part of Papertrey Ink clear set called "meadow greens"

As you can see these are very simple layouts without a lot of embllishing.  The papers really do the work for you.

I did use my gold leaf pen on all the cards for edging the papers.

I hope you enjoyed my projects.  Thank you for taking the time to visit.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Your cards are so beautiful. So much time and effort put into everyone.

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, hope you're having a great weekend. I love these cards they are precious and super elegant. This will always be my favorite paper collection. So happy to now you have some long time Cuban friends, now you know how loud and crazy we are, lol.
Blessings,
Marlene

Down by the sea said...

I always admire your cards they are always so beautifully produced.Thank you for the comment about Tavi x Sarah x

Deb said...

Lovely cards, the papers are quite pretty, you always make such wonderful cards.

Beautyabound said...

Simply beautiful. Lovely cards.