"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, November 14, 2014

Rosie Posie Thanksgiving Card


Roses for Thanksgiving?
Here in Southern California there is.
I thought why not use them in a Thanksgiving card.


Using a cream colored 5 x 7 base card

Using the same ink colors that I used on the birthday card that I posted earlier this week.

I die cut one flower and leave and adhered to the card at the top left corner.  It covered up a mistake.  

Inked the edges with walnut stain and ran the gold leaf pen around the edges of the card.

I added some ribbon tape from my stash along with some tan twine.

The "happy thanksgiving" is a TPC Studio clear set.  A very old set.


For the past couple of months I have been practicing my coloring.
On these images I have used a combination of Copic markers, water base markers and colored penciles.  You can use what you have to get some nice coloring.

One last post for tomorrow.  




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn! I think this may be my favorite card from you so far. All of your card creations are beautiful, but since I adore roses I think this one is just perfect :)

Happy weekend to you!

Deb said...

Wow the coloring is really amazing, the blend of colors are just perfect, I would love to be able to get that effect on fabric.