"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Flannel Christmas Quilt No.2


Yes, done!
I'm happy with the way it turned out.


Here was the second block.
It needed some other color around it. The square looked too bland as is


 Using left over fabric from my last quilt HERE and I am glad I had enough to add a 1 inch border around the quilt blocks.

 I did have to purchase some extra flannel for the larger border.  I did not have enough and it was hard finding the perfect color.  


The back of the quilt.

I am so glad to have moved the unfinished project out of the cupboard to a finish project.

Thanks for stopping by.  : )

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Your quilt is beautiful Bobbie Lynn, it will keep you cosy on those chilly nights. Thankyou for your lovely christmas card. Talk to you soon.

Julie said...

Oh my goodness...Bobbie Lynn!!!! You made a really beautiful quilt!!! Wow!!!! Love the fabric on the back too! And flannel??? Wow! It just seems perfect all the way around! Congrats, too, on getting it done!!!
Xoxo-Julie

Janneke said...

Such a wonderful Christmas quilt and also the fabric for the backside is gorgeous. You remind me to some unfinished projects in my cupboard, sigh, I should finish it but I have a lack of time and at night I fall asleep too early....

Stephanie said...

Oh, Bobbie Lynn, what a gorgeous quilt! It truly is phenomenal and the back is truly beautiful :) You are very talented, my friend. Hugs to you!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Congratulations on finishing the quilt. I love the first photo, it shows the quilt perfectly. Enjoy snuggling under the quilt.

Happy days
Bev.

Linda said...

How beautiful!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Flannel would be so warm and soft. I love pretty quilts! Well done! Hugs, Diane