"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014


A few photos to share.
I do not have a lot of Christmas decorations but I'm working on it.
Hope to add a few new items this year.
But here is my tiny artifical Christmas tree filled with a lot of beautiful baubles from loved ones and places we visited. 


A lot of memories on this tiny tree.


Some decorating on the mantel.


I put up one of my framed trees that I had posted, here.

I also used the same die and stamp set to make this card.

Also, the tags that made for my Christmas baking too, posted here.


The paper collection is a Recollection brand called "Regent Street".


I added some decorating to my kitchen shelf.  


The family Christmas card this year.


 Adding some reindeer antlers to Opie
I think these are a bit too small for him now.  


He likes watching television.


The Christmas tree hat fits him just right.

I hope to have some photos of the garden soon.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Blessings  : )

6 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your home looks so beautifully decorated for Christmas but Opie has to be the star of the Christmas decorations! Our christmas tree has no decorations this year at the bottom of the tree just incase! Sarah x

Janneke said...

Opi is ready for Christmas I don't think he likes to wear the hat all day, haha. Your home is already wonderful with decorations. I actually still have to start.....

Stephanie said...

Awww... Opie is adorable! I just love his antlers :)

Your Christmas decorations are beautiful, dear Bobbie Lynn - I especially like the framed tree.

Hugs to you!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn and Opie,

You made me smile!

Merry Christmas
Bev.

Julie said...

Beautiful tree. Mine (hopefully) goes up today! I need to get the lights on the house too. Your cards are very beautiful! I'm feeling the squeeze a bit, with packages to wrap and send too. But all fun. Loads of love,
Julie

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn your little Opie is so cute with the antlers. Your home is so beautiful, just lovely. The little frame tree is adorable.
Blessings,
marlene