"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Princess de Monaco Roses and A Parcel



When Hubby and I returned last Friday from our trip. I came back to blooming roses and one of them, Princess de Monaco had some beautiful buds ready for me to pick. The pink is super pink.


Also waiting for me was a parcel from a wonderful blog friend, Bev. 
She crochet me a gorgeous pink doily that went perfect for my bouquet of roses.  : )



Bev also gave me some of her handmade soaps, an embordered place mate with the names of apples around it and one of her adorable owls for my Christmas tree.  
Thank you for your kindness Bev.
I enjoy her blog named "Welcome to Kainga Happenings". 
I enjoy seeing what she is growing in her garden and right now in Australia they are enjoying Spring. 
She is also an amazing crafter with a lot of creativity.








I did not think they were going to open up.  They were in tight buds.


The weather today for us in Southern California, rain and it has been raining all day.  We will see some more rain, maybe for the weekend.  This month, I will be trimming down the roses to give them their well deserve rest.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog.
Blessings to you.

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Oh those roses are stunning, such a pretty colour on the edges. Just realised I no longer have that one, will have to replace it next Autumn.
So glad the parcel arrived safely.
Enjoy the rain.

Happy days.
Bev.

Julie said...

Oh Bobbie Lynn...these roses are just amazing! What color!!! Love all the goodies Bev sent you! What a sweetheart! Hope your trip was perfect!

Deb said...

Those roses are just stunning and the treasure parcel is just sweet, hope your day is good