"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!


 Last of the roses for 2014. 
A rose bush that has no name but it produced beautiful flowers last year.
Lots of fragrance too.

I can not wait for this garden year.


 With the weather changing from warm to cold, the plant did not get any white powder on it's leaves.
Even the new shoots look pretty good. I was sad to even cut it down for the season.

Here is a posting that I did on them HERE.



Happy New Year!


7 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Happy New Year to you too. Hope you have a wonderful time in the garden this year.

Happy days.
Bev.

Leanne said...

Your roses are beautiful Bobbie Lynn, Happy New Year.

Janneke said...

So nice you have still some beautiful roses to display.
Wish you a Happy New Year with much Gardening Pleasure!

Stephanie said...

Your photos are so lovely, Bobbie Lynn. They make me dream of Spring and Summer :)

Happy New Year to you! Hugs!

Down by the sea said...

Wishing you all a very happy new year and look forward to seeing what you garden produces in 2015. Sarah x

Julie said...

Love seeing your doiles in the photograph. I just inhereted a bunch of them from my Moms house. They are all white. I love your pink one! Maybe I should try dying some. It would be fun!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
XOXO-Julie

Marlene Plasencia said...

I too love your photos Bobbie Lynn, your Roses are lovely and a treat to see.
Blessings,
Marlene