"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, January 9, 2015

Valentine Cards and Tag



I just made a few cards for Valentine's Day using K&Company paper pad called "Valentine Sweetheart".  It is a few years old but a favorite to work with.


I used one of the 12 x 12 sheets to made very simple note cards.
Mounted the decorative paper using coordinating colors.  Added Stickles to the hearts and crowns.  I also used a pearl pen to dot on a few of the hearts.
The Valentine sentiments are clear stickers.


The paper pad came with two sheet of images also.
Used my favorite frame die by Sizzix called "frame",#654988.  The hearts were punched out using a die.
I also used a gold leaf pen on the edges of the papers.


 I used behind the image a Cheery Lynn oval lace die.

Used one of my chipboard tags

Trim, embellishments and dies from my stash.

The sweet image is a sticker.  I have a book that has 83 beautiful Victorian stickers, "Victorian Flowers & Children".  The publisher is Dover,  ISBN # 0-486-28576-6


I will enjoy them for a quick while before they go out in the Mail.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Each one is beautiful and unique! I was just thinking about making some Valentine's Day cards and you have given me some sweet inspiration :) Hugs to you!

Julie said...

I made your Valentine today! I wanted to be able to send out on EXACTLY on Feb 1. Yours are so perfect. Gorgeous. Mine, as usual, is "scrappy cat crafty"! I just made that term up! Lol. Xoxo-Julie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are beautiful! I'm visiting from Stephanie's and love seeing the pretty things you make! Hugs, Diane

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Gorgeous cards and I do love the teacups you have in the photo's.
Have a lovely week Bobbie Lynn.

Happy days.
Bev.

Deb said...

each of your cards are so sweet, and the tea cups are beautiful.

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, loving your Valentine day cards. They are so beautiful and I love the images that you used. Your cards are always so sweet. On to the precious post that I missed.
Blessings,
Marlene

Julie said...

Oh, BTW, I love that oval lace die cut! The last card is just so so sweet!!!! They are all just great!

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your cards are always so gorgeous and I'm so blessed to be the recipient of one of these beauties. You made my day my friend, it's simply lovely. Wishing you a happy Valentines, day.
Blessing,
Marlene