"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Classic Pooh Cards and Garden Photos

Here are a couple of birthday cards that I made using some sweet die cuts by EKsuccess.
I purchased them last year.  I found the packet of die cuts  and a pack of Pooh adhesive borders in the clearance section.  Classic Pooh never will be out of style in my opinion.  

Both cards are 5 x 5
The top card I used papers from Pinkpaislee (6 x 6 paper collection) called "Butterfly Garden".
A floral embossing folder, paper punch and leaf die to make my own flowers embellishments.
 The butterflies were part of the die packet.
The scallop Oval frame is a Sizzix (#38-0306).  It is an older die. I cut out the frame using chipboard and covered it with the decorative paper.


This card was another simple card.
Using some pretty pink gingham and polkadot papers and  one of my fancy square dies to make a frame for image.  Inked the edges and added some  hearts from the die packet.


Now some garden photos

(click onto the photo to see them larger)


We did have some rain on Sunday and into Monday morning.
But we are back to sunny skies.


Not much to share but a few things are blooming.
The mini maple tree has sprouted some new leaves.


The container geranium is flowering nicely and it looks pretty against the blue sky.




And a photo of my boy Opie.

Now, I need to do some blog catching up.  I can't wait to see what everyone else is up to.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

You are so right, Pooh Bear will live for ever. Lovely cards.
Love the photo of the Geranium with the clouds behind, a wonderful shot.
Oh and hello Opie.

Happy days.
Bev.

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Opie and Bobbie Lynn. I've missed a few post here. Loving your cards, so beautiful and soft looking. Beautiful shot of your Geranium, I love brushing up against them, such a beautiful sent.
Sending blessings,
Marlene