"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday Mini Bouquet - "Pillow Fight" Roses


(click onto the photos to see the photos larger)


A tea cup of white "pillow fight" roses.


At the moment, the bush is in full bloom.




Here is a photo of the bush.

Also, here are more photos of what's in bloom in my garden at the moment.


All my rose bushes have buds on them but here are some that are just about to open.
The last seven days, we have had warm and beautiful weather.


my container geraniums are blooming nicely.



 on the one trailing geranium, the plant produces flower clusters that are either solid or varigated.





 The corner of my house is in bloom and looks very pretty with my mini roses.


Right in from of my porch, I purchased three heather bushes.  They are the compact type.
I had in the past planted annuals here.  I think it is time for something permanent.



I just love the tiny pink flowers on the bush. 



Thank you for taking the time to pay me a visit.
Wishing you and wonderful day.
Blessings!

7 comments:

Janneke said...

I envy you for your wonderful blooming roses. I am just pruning the bare branches, then feeding and first flowers will appear in June, I hope.
The heather bushes look wonderful too.

Down by the sea said...

I'm so glad I can enjoy your roses with the long wait for ours, yours are gorgeous. I do have geraniums that have e been flowering in the conservatory all winter! Will look forward to hearing how you get on in planting the chia seeds. Sarah x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your posy of white roses is gorgeous. I can't wait for mine to begin flowering but that won't be until June so I have a wee while to wait yet. Here the ground is just warming up and the spring bulbs/flowers are just starting to make an appearance - and a welcome sight they are too :) Elizabeth x

Lowcarb team member said...

What lovely roses. I so enjoyed looking at your photo's.

All the best Jan

Deb said...

Wow its all so lovely, I can't imagine how beautiful it will be once Spring arrives.

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, what beauties you have coming. Love the "pillow fight" roses, so very pretty. I love the corner area of your home, great spot for your miniatures, I can't wait to see them in full bloom. I sure hope mine will do well, since is all the Roses I can grow down here. So love seeing yours. That orange bud is gorgeous.
Sending blessings,
Marlene

Julie said...

Those Pillow Fight roses are so fluffy looking! Gorgeous!!!