"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Confection JAcute Mini Roses


I never get tired of looking at this beautiful little rose.
It is one of my favorites in my garden.
It was given to me several years ago.


You can see how tiny the flower is.



 It is loving the fall weather right now.

 From the original plant, Hubby was able to separate the root ball to get a couple more rose bushes.

  I really love them in containers.  I repot them every two years with new soil. That goes for all my container plants.


Some of the flowers will bloom a beautiful bright pink.


 It is the perfect mini rose that never disappoints. 




They make me happy every time I step out into my patio.  

1 comment:

Down by the sea said...

So pretty, that was clever to split the plant into 3. I have never had much success with potted roses. Sarah x