"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Another Garden Tour End of May


I just wanted to share some photos of the garden.
Here is my boy in front of some container "super bush" tomatoes.

I have more of them planted around the bush beans too.

They have green tomatoes on them but with the May grey weather we have been having, they have seem to stop growing and have not turned red.  We should see some warmer days starting today.

Slowly but surely they are starting to produce some beans.





The roses are looking so pretty.  A few of them are having some issues with the white powdery mildew due to the damp weather.  I have sprayed them with Neem oil and it seems to be working.


Super bush tomatoes and I have 4 more that are not shown.
In the background are 'lemon' cucumbers.






These pansy were transplanted to the rose area and look amazing still.  I bought these last November from the garden center.  First time I have had pansies last this long.  They are in the rose section of the garden.  I think they need to be back in the rose area again this fall.



The garden is filled with color and it brings a simile to my face every time I see it.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day. 



3 comments:

Janneke said...

I love that photogenic boy in front of the tomatoe plants, is not he cute. Your tomatoes will grow and will turn from green into red, but may be your are a bit impatient for it takes some time before they are edible. When we plant tomatoes outside end April/May it takes until September/October before they are ready to eat. In my greenhouse it even takes 2 to 3 months. Might be your climate is more suitable.
Wish you happy gardening!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie,

Wow, so many blooms. Love the photo of the rose bud. I managed to get a punnet of cornflowers on the weekend. Enjoy the fresh veg, especially the beans, I have a hit and miss with them.

Happy gardening.
Bev.

Bits of Stitching! said...

Those roses are gorgeous!