"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Beds of Mix Lettuce

 I started sowing my lettuce in late summer of 2019 and so far, my beds of lettuce are amazing  beautiful.  I am very pleased with the seed packets from Botanical Interests.

List of seeds: "Gourmet Baby Greens", "Sassy Salad", miniature butterhead "Tom Thumb" and just added to the beds "Little Gem" romaine.


 Amazing colors that make up for this time of the year when my flowers are not in bloom.
 Seedlings of "little Gem" and "Tom Thumb".
These were just planted into the garden this weekend.

 The parsley, violas, cilantro, spinach have been good growing companions for the lettuce.  I have some carrot seedlings that are beginning to sprout.



It has been the best fall/winter garden yet!

3 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi, I love your raised beds. They look so beautiful and everything looks healthy. Hugs.

Bobbie Lynn said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. So nice to hear from you. Blessings!

Julie said...

Hey Bobbie Lynn!!!!! Found ya! Im sad you didnt like IG. I WILL COME OVER HERE every once in a while. I do follow other blogs as well. Your garden has been so divine! ALL of these lettuces so gorgeous! Hugs to you! Xoxo-Julie