"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, January 13, 2018

A Beautiful Day


A beautiful day here and it is perfect to take a nice drive somewhere or do some gardening.



Hubby and I finished repotting our container plants. 

The soil we used for the roses was a mixer of two types of soil, E.B. Stone "Rose Grow" and E.B. Stone Ultimate Recipe" organics.  We purchased them at our local Armstrong Nursery center. 
Now to finish up trimming the remainder roses bushes around the house.  
I am planning some spring containers of lettuce and herbs.  I hope to start them in a couple of weeks.

The ladybug in and out of one of the pansy plants, looking for things to eat.

Have a wonderful Day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You mentioned lettuce! I planted some mixed lettuces one year and it was so fun! I might try it again!!!