"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, March 2, 2018

Hello March and A Full Moon

 Wow, a new month already.  In my little garden patch the pansies and nasturtiums are still looking pretty.  I think this is the first time I have had them do so well in my garden.  It may be due to us here having the perfect winter weather for them.    The colors just pop.





For us in Southern California we have been having some very chilly weather.  This week we had 39 degree mornings and the days have been in the high 60's to low 70's.  That is cold for this So Cal Girl. But it makes my spring garden last longer.  I hope it stay this way through spring.





 Last night the moon was beautiful and bright.  It looked pretty full to me but according to the calendar, the moon should be at it fullest tonight.  If it rains tonight, we may not get to see it.  So I'm glad Hubby took the photos of it last night.


 The Panasonic Lumix camera is one amazing camera.  I am so impressed with it.


Happy March!

No comments: