"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Pansies and Violas




The Pansies and Violas are putting on a colorful show.  The seeds came from Botanical Interests.


Sorbet XP Select Blend    I have linked Harris Seeds for this variety. Botanical Interests does not carry them in their 2020 catalog. 




I never thought of making them into a bouquet before.  They add a happy feel into my home.

I just love the colors.   I sowed the seeds in late August, using Jiffy peat pellets. I have had good success using the pellets.

I transferred them into containers, raised beds and directly into the ground.  The ones directly in the grown are having a difficult time.









The stems were too short for the vase, so I will be pressing these.










Thank You for visiting my blog.  Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Wow love the colours, pansy flowers are amazing. I love how the colours change. Perfect for flower pressing. I still find a few I put in garden books every now and again. Hope you are all OK.

Happy days.
Bev.