"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

More Zinnias and A Garden Project



I am over the mood with the zinnias.  I just wish I had planted more.
There is always next year.










A beautiful mix of Queen Lime Orange, Dancing Girls and Queen Red Lime.





I added some yarrow from the garden too.


I highly recommend all three varieties for your cut garden.  

 My garden project at the moment is using some of my dried flowers.  I do not have a flower press, just  large telephone books. I have been using that method for years,  but I think it is time to buy a flower press.  

I am working on a few more and I hope to show you them soon.


I really like the way these two came out.  

Have a wonderful day 😊

1 comment:

Julie said...

They are so vibrant! You are the rose and zinnia queen!!!!!! 🥰